[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Jan 14 17:31:58 MST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:09:31 -0700
info at booga-wooga.com wrote:

> Quoting "Dale K. Hawkins" <dhawkins at cdrgts.com>:
>
> > Well, let me take this opportunity to propose a meeting place in
> > Littleton.

> I will participate. I can suggest a free meeting room at Columbine
> Library?

I go there fairly often. I've been exanding my music collection courtesy
of them carrying quite a few CDs.

> I'm in the Grant Ranch area - anyone else? I would like to install
> Linux. I tried, but got stuck of course because my ethernet card wasn't
> found, and then I couldn't get to the right kernals. I tried with
> Gentoo.
>
> Anyway, I would love to participate and or the record my "pet" project
> is to just get going using Linux on one machine :-)

Well, there's going to be an installfest coming up. I don't know exactly
how soon, but details will be emerging in February.

I'd be up for hanging with CLUEbies in the SW area now and again. Since
the libary is free, it'd make a decent spot. There are various coffee
shops around as well. Any php and/or XML types could give me some help on
the CLUE website work I'm doing.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/