[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Jan 14 23:01:51 MST 2004

On Wednesday, Jan 14, 2004, at 17:31 America/Denver, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> I'd be up for hanging with CLUEbies in the SW area now and again. Since
> the libary is free, it'd make a decent spot. There are various coffee
> shops around as well. Any php and/or XML types could give me some help
> on
> the CLUE website work I'm doing.

I'm also on the South side... (wrong side of the tracks?  Heh...) at
Arapahoe & I-25.  Be happy to meet up, but have zero time to help
schedule, coordinate, etc.  Also would be happy to help any of you guys
getting your machines up and running.

One thought, if you're looking for more of a social group/project group
-- finding a location that had free wireless ethernet access becomes a
big plus.  No clue where that might be down here though.  SoftPro Books
has wireless, but I don't think they have any "meeting space" in their
storefront.

They've always been helpful/supportive of the Linux groups in Boulder
-- I'm sure they'd welcome having a bunch of folks wandering in that
might purchase a book or three from time to time.  :-)  There is a
restaurant close enough that SoftPro's wireless covers it, but I've
never eaten there, so can't say much of anything about it.

Just thoughts...

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com