[CLUE-Tech] procmail

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed Jan 14 20:40:36 MST 2004

I'm still wrestling with my inbox and mailing lists such as this one. I
belong to several, and I'm beginning to get confused with all the mail in
my one inbox :)  Somebody sent me this code to try before:

:0:
* ^Subject:.*\<subject to match\>
some_mail_folder

So, I changed it to:

:0:
* ^Subject:.*\<[CLUE-Tech]\>
mail/clue

And that didn't work... I got a lot of spam in that clue folder for some
odd reason, and only like 30% of the mail list messages went in there...

So, I decided to try to make my own which also does not work:

:0:
* ^To: \<clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us\>
mail/clue

I would like to filter based on the To field because some of the mailling
lists I belong to don't alter the subject, just sent the mail out to the
"list" email address, so if I know that, I figured I could filter based on
that, but obviously I don't know enough about procmail to make this work.

--
				-Mike Staver
				 staver at fimble.com
                                 mstaver at globaltaxnetwork.com