[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Dale K. Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Thu Jan 15 08:16:18 MST 2004

info at booga-wooga.com writes:

> I will participate. I can suggest a free meeting room at Columbine Library?

Sweet.  I live very close to the Columbine Library.  I go there to get
my kid books all the time!  I live just west of Bowles and Kipling.

Well, it just so happens that I love to install Linux (one more step
towards world domination!).

While, I have not used Gentoo much, I'd guess that a different
distribution might be easier to begin with.  I personally like Debian,
but I really do not want to start any sort of religious thing here.

It just so happens that I bought a new CD burner that I am dieing to
put to _good_ use.  I could roast a Knoppix CD or the Debian install
CDs.

-Dale