[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Dale K. Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Thu Jan 15 08:45:35 MST 2004

info at booga-wooga.com writes:

> I will participate. I can suggest a free meeting room at Columbine Library?

I have heard a number of good suggestions.

I still prefer SW Denver (I have two kids so it is hard for me to
drive half an hour each way to even get to the meeting.)

what sort of theme should we have?  I like the idea of a strong
programing center.  I do not have an overwhelming language preference,
but I like ruby and C++ for most things.

I could see writing simple programs, bouncing around ideas.

As an example I have always wanted to do some work with some game
libraries such as SDL or crystalspace but have never had the
inspiration to get started.  This might work....

-Dale