[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Nathan Hokanson nathan at redfactor.com
Thu Jan 15 21:20:16 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 23:01, Nate Duehr wrote:

> I'm also on the South side... (wrong side of the tracks?  Heh...) at
> Arapahoe & I-25.  Be happy to meet up, but have zero time to help
> schedule, coordinate, etc.  Also would be happy to help any of you guys
> getting your machines up and running.

I am on the "south side" of Denver as well (Castle Rock).  I also have
kids, so I could probably only come once a month.  Thursdays are good
for me (since I don't think anyone has suggested a day yet).

I am pretty savvy w/ Linux use, having used it in my home since 1997 as
a server and as a workstation on desktops as well as my laptop.  I am
more than willing to help out installs.  I have disks for Mandrake
7.x-9.x, Debian something, Suse 9.0 (need a network connection), many
flavors of RedHat from 4.2 to 7.3, and even Gentoo 1.4rc3 Stage 3.  I
can bring any and all at request.

--
Nathan Hokanson
Lead Architect