[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Dale K. Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Thu Jan 15 20:40:20 MST 2004

"Jed S. Baer" <thag at frii.com> writes:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:08:19 -0700
> David Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:
>
>> No whining about the east side of town being too far from the west.
>> It's closer than Boulder. :-)
>
> But it _is_ too far. :-P
>
> For those of us out here in the southwest, why not have an informal
> get-together. Certainly, those for whom the DTC is a 5 or 10 minute drive
> would be welcome too. Actually, I think getting CLUE events distributed

I am all for that.  Like I said, I have a hard enough time breaking
away from the family.  I could see doing it once a month or maybe
every couple of weeks.  But last time I tried to make the CLUE
meeting, I had to fight for an hour with the traffic just to get there
late.  Ugh!  I am not even that social to begin with!

-Dale