[CLUE-Tech] Introduction New Subscriber

Collins Richey erichey2 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 19:39:14 MST 2004

Summary of what I've read thus far:

1) Most numerous is the far southwest contingent which does not seem willing to stray more than a very few miles from home.

2) Others would like a more central location (more central varies with the requestor!).

3) Some would like a project-oriented get together (a la hacking society).

4) Others would prefer a looser structure (help out with each other's problems).

Perhaps the answer might be to form more than one group with the appropriate geographic choice.

I still think that it would be best to leave the group structure open for discussion by those who attend.

Much as I like brewers' artful beverages, other than the occasional session, I think it would be best to leave alcohol out of the picture.

--
Collins - Denver Area
Gentoo stable plus kernel 2.6.1-mm2