[CLUE-Tech] More 802.11 Woes

skipworthy at realivetech.com skipworthy at realivetech.com
Sun Jan 18 22:58:12 MST 2004

Hey Tim...

Sounds to me like you are just not getting routing between nodes- which is a
default configuration for out-of-the box security on D-Link products as far
as I know ( We have two Dlink routers, and one Wireless Gateway,. and they
all have the same default config)

I would try (temporarily) setting the filters and the firewall to allow the
192.168.44.x range and see if it opens up.