[CLUE-Tech] SWAT?

Russell Glissmann rglissmann at rfgsolutions.com
Wed Jan 28 12:32:18 MST 2004

Well, did you change your /etc/xinetd.d/swat disable = no?  Make sure
your /etc/services has 901 = swat?  For my setup, swat is at
/usr/sbin/swat, rather than /usr/bin/swat, you may want to verify that
you have the correct path.  Other than that, there is nothing to be done
for Mozilla, it is not doing the executing, swat is.  So the problem
appears to be that swat is not starting.  I'd look down that route.

Russ