[CLUE-Tech] SWAT?

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Wed Jan 28 10:56:29 MST 2004

The problem most likely isn't in mozilla. SWAT isn't actually run by mozilla.
SWAT acts like a specialized web server that is listening on port 901 and
mozilla is just used to load the web pages that display the configuration
tools and info for Samba. The error you're getting doesn't indicate this, but
I'd first check to make sure that the SWAT server process is running.
Do a "netstat -ltp" and look for a line with either 901 or swat.
I forget, does SWAT come in an RPM from RedHat or did you get a 3rd party RPM
or did you have to compile and configure on your own.

Mike Robbert
* R. Savage <71OEsAV71 at estreet.com> [01/28/04 08:57]: