[CLUE-Tech] Mail Delivery (failure clue-tech@clue.denver.co.us)

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Jul 8 10:30:35 MDT 2004

On Jul 8, 2004, at 9:53 AM, Jed S. Baer wrote:

> Yes, it's really from the list. See
> http://clue.denver.co.us/pipermail/clue-tech/2004-July/010451.html
>
> I don't have it -- apparently my ISP's virus filtering caught it. Don't
> have Match's reply either. But then, the e-mail archive doesn't show a
> reply from Match either.
>
> Someone on the list has an infected machine?

Quite possible.

The experiences of everyone on this one are interesting.  Those that
had multi-layered defenses against spam/viruses didn't get it, those
that relied on the mailing list server only did.  Seems to make a case
for the multi-layered defense model, doesn't it?

(In my case the message did arrive and went straight into the
"probably-spam" folder.)

:-)

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com