[CLUE-Tech] My 30-second SuSE 9.1 Review (err, whinge)

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Jul 25 09:00:40 MDT 2004

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:38:59 -0600
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:

> Go to the main menu, click Internet, click Dial-Up, choose from KPPP or
> KInternet.

Did you notice where I mentioned I was on the Gnome desktop? The only
stuff under the Internet menu was applications, such as Mozilla.

I tend to look at these things from the point of view of "could my mother
figure this out". If you have switch your desktop/window manager to get
basic system functionality, then it's broken.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/