[CLUE-Tech] Tape Drives - why?

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 16:10:20 MDT 2004

EOD = End Of Day
EOM = End Of Month

I will stand on - it depends on the expectation of your environment.
Other notes:

* The HP DAT-72 drives I am using are very quick.
* I know that Murphy's Law would nail me if I put a bunch of backups
  on a couple of hard drives.  It would crash and I would be in big trouble.
* Interesting idea about a two step approach - first to hard drive and
then tape.
* Also interesting is the possibility of using the new Iomega Rev.  We need to
  give that some time yet.

Rich