Clarification: [CLUE-Tech] USB trouble

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Fri Jul 30 16:44:11 MDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 03:29:49PM -0600, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> Well, since Keith already mentioned you might need a newer kernel for USB2
> support, this probably won't be helpful.
I pretty sure it was actually Kevin Frenzi we have to thank for that
insight.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard

If they want really buzzword-compliant "redundancy" they could add
another exchange server as part of a "cluster" of "Windows 2003"
servers with "active directory" so that when things break they
break spectacularly.