[CLUE-Tech] Re: SPARC systems/Linux

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 09:37:41 MDT 2004

I'm not aware of Sun ever providing Linux/SPARC.  Also, I don't think
you can jumpstart linux, there may be ways to install from the network,
but that isn't quite the same thing.  Most Ultra's come with a CDROM
drive, but there are some Netra's that didn't, however you can hook up
an external drive to them.

Brandon