[CLUE-Tech] Disappearing files

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Thu Jun 10 11:25:43 MDT 2004

>Sorry I can't provide more info but libfam may be of interest to you.
>
><snip from http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/libfam-dev >
>--------------------
>FAM monitors files and directories, notifying interested applications of
>changes.
>
>This package provides header files and static libraries to allow the
>development of programs that interface FAM for file monitoring.
></snip>

Thanks, I'm going to take the suggestions provided from the list.  I did
check the history file for root, but found nothing.  Only a few people
have shell access, and no one hardly logs in except myself.  So I didn't
find anything there.  I am going to check out tripwire first, and maybe
resort to this if needed.

Angelo