[CLUE-Tech] imap, etc., help

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Sat Jun 12 19:53:00 MDT 2004

As my 2 cents worth - we run Qmail, Qmail-scanner, Courier and F-Prot
very happily on our fail-over mail pod.  We made the change from
Sendmail a few years ago for stability and managability reasons.

All open with the exception of F-Prot - we pay a yearly subscription
fee, but, we've been *very* happy with it as a virus scanner... for OSes
that get viruses :-)

-d