[CLUE-Tech] Screen Resolution

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Sat Jun 12 19:55:27 MDT 2004

Hey David,

Went through this with my laptop and my new desktop.  The
README/HOWTO/big-text-file for the nvidia driver contains some sample
configs for this as well as using the built-in TwinView (multi-head)
capability in the newer nVidia chipsets.  Using the nVidia "tweaks" is a
bit of a pain during initial config but the performance and capability
payoffs are well worth it.

-d