[CLUE-Tech] imap, etc., help

Chris Tubutis ctubutis at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 17:30:11 MDT 2004

On 13 Jun, Nate Duehr wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 11:04:32PM -0600, Chris Tubutis wrote:
>> www.horde.org/imp/       (most popular)
>> squirrelmail.org         (second most popular)
>
> Where'd you get the popularity information from?

This all comes from the Sun Managers list (http://www.sunmanagers.org/).
Admins of Sun boxes throw out questions, other admins reply directly to
that person who then summarizes all the responses and sends that summary
back to the list (summaries are archived and searchable). Popularity in
this case is based exclusively on the replies received, I just happened
to remember recently seeing stuff on that list about anti-virus software
and Web-based front ends so I cut-n-pasted from the relevant summaries.
I figured that, in this regard, UNIX is UNIX and what specific platform
& architecture you're using isn't all too relevant here.

ct