[CLUE-Tech] vsftpd question

Peter Motykowski peter at motyka.org
Tue Jun 15 10:33:58 MDT 2004

I recall a friend telling me about PortSentry and null-routing IPAs.  It seems you
can configure it to activate an ipchains rule when certain events occur.  An event
in this case could be X FTP connection requests in X seconds -> ignore offending IPA
for X minutes.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sentrytools/