[CLUE-Tech] horde

Chris Schock black at clapthreetimes.com
Sun Jun 20 08:27:14 MDT 2004

I too looked at Horde, had nightmares that night, then went with
Squirrelmail. I haven't looked at any other distros, but if you go with
Fedora it comes with Squirrelmail and the setup consists of just
configuring it with the included CLI utility. All the software is already
there, took me about 5 minutes to get going.