[CLUE-Tech] Anyone here use cflowd? Compile problem.

Chris Schock black at clapthreetimes.com
Mon Jun 28 10:26:59 MDT 2004

The subject pretty much says it all.

I downloaded cflowd-2-1-b1 and am trying to get it to compile under Fedora
Core 1.

cflowd has a dependency on arts, so I grabbed arts and arts-devel via yum.

What I'm noticing is that cflowd is written to use the old-style c++
headers (iostream.h) instead of the newer style (drop the h). In some
cases I've had to hack the source and point it to the new style, in other
cases I've had to point it to the old.

Now I'm also running into problems where it can't find certain arts header
files, and they flat out don't exist on my system. Why wouldn't the
arts-devel package include all the necessary header files? Am I missing
something?

Has anyone got this working? And if so, did you do any special tricks?

Thanks