[CLUE-Tech] vpn to microsoft vpn server

Russell Glissmann rglissmann at rfgsolutions.com
Mon Jun 28 12:59:46 MDT 2004

I fairly recently went through this whole process, and found it to be
amazingly fool proof!  They have the whole process steped out, and it
works!  I've rarely found a site where everything works.  (I did have to
install some library, but apt took care of that issue)
As for afterwords, the VPN works great!  It shows more information than
does M$'s interface, which helped me diagnose a setup issue at my
client's location.  I highly recommend this site and setup, so far
nothing has gone amis due to dkms.  I also run VMWare, which is very
picky about kernel modules, and the kernel itself, and it works just
fine afterwords.

Russ