[CLUE-Tech] No need to worry about DSL

Collins Richey erichey2 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 14:51:40 MST 2004

Well, in the mail today was a bargain I can'ty refuse from Comcast.

They are now offering combined internet and cable TV (one TV) for $58.99
($3 cheaper if you own your modem) a month.  I pay an extra $14.99 one
time charge to get a second TV. They are also rebating $20 on the first
monthly bill.

Looks like it's good bye to Dish Network.  The service has been quite
good, but this offer from Comcast will cut my monthly bill for internet
and tv by about 45%.

Check it out if you are in an area served by Comcast.  I don't know
whether these rates apply to new customers or not.

Enjoy,

--
Collins Richey - Denver area
gentoo testing 2.6.3-rc2 nptl udev