[CLUE-Tech] procmail / exchange question

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Mar 4 13:12:29 MST 2004

Since I have been using this with procmail, I have gotten really used to
having my email nicely seperated for me:

:0:
* ^To:.*clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us
mail/clue

Does anybody out there know if there is a way to do something similar in
Exchange 2000?  (Sorry for the somewhat off topic question, but when
searching for "message routing folder exchange 2000" on google, you can
get some extremely irrelevant results that deal with the odd routing
capabilities between multiple exchange servers and not individual
messages)
--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com