[CLUE-Tech] How do website authors maintain their sanity?

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Sun Mar 14 17:50:31 MST 2004

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:11:29 -0700
"Jed S. Baer" <thag at frii.com> wrote:

> Or do they?

I'm not sure they do. :)

Seriously, though -- I expect most of the folks churning out
monstrosities like the one you're trying to re-create are using stuff
like Macromedia Dreamweaver or some similar WYSIWYG tool rather than
pixel-pushing by hand. When the client doesn't care if it works properly
on anything other than IEn (with "n" being the latest version of IE...),
then they only need to use a WYSIWYG program that creates code that
looks okay in IE at standard resolutions (800x600 thru 1280x1024 these
days...).

Best,
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier [jzb at dissociatedpress.net]
--
"A leader is best when people barely know that he exists,
less good when they obey and acclaim him, worse when they