[CLUE-Tech] How do website authors maintain their sanity?

Jeff Cann j.cann at isuma.org
Sun Mar 14 20:15:14 MST 2004

On Sunday 14 March 2004 5:50 pm, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:11:29 -0700
>
> "Jed S. Baer" <thag at frii.com> wrote:
> > Or do they?
>
> I'm not sure they do. :)
>
> Seriously, though -- I expect most of the folks churning out
> monstrosities like the one you're trying to re-create are using stuff
> like Macromedia Dreamweaver or some similar WYSIWYG tool rather than
> pixel-pushing by hand.

Speaking of Dreamweaver, a good friend of mine is in an 'advanced HTML' class.
She is trying to convince the instructor (in vain) why they need to do
layouts by hand, rather than allowing the tool to do it for them.  She
actually does most of her layouts now in CSS because table layouts were
frustrating in different environments.

Jeff
--
http://isuma.org/