[CLUE-Tech] Sound Woes

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Wed Mar 17 07:08:32 MST 2004

Hey Nathan,

I have a 560 as well (well, right now the service company has it - for
the last 75 days or so) - the issue is a special ACPI patch that has to
be thrown at the kernel for the clicking/pausing to away.  Google for
Sony VAIO and ACPI - you should get it.

Word of warning, the company I work for has 560s - both had video
problems at about 18-20 months that so far (3 separate visits ) the
warranty company has been unable to repair.

-d