[CLUE-Tech] Re: Red Hat 9 & glibc

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Fri Mar 19 17:47:43 MST 2004

Yes, even though I was a retard and was trying to update those other
RPMs on the wrong version of a system, I have never been able to
actually upgrade glibc on any install I have ever tried it on.  Mainly,
I have tried it on 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, and 9.  You think somebody at Red Hat
might notice that downloading all the rpms from their update page, and
running rpm -Uvh *.rpm doesn't work.  I suppose using up2date would
work, but I have never paid for one of those accounts before.