[CLUE-Tech] GDM and remote graphical logins

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 14:39:40 MST 2004

All this talk about GDM reminded me of something I've been working on
for a while.  I currently have xdmcp enabled, and from my sun box, I
can choose this box and get a graphical login.  What I haven't figured
out how to do is go the other way.  From the GDM screen on my linux
box, how can I enter another hostname, and get a login screen from that
machine (be it Solaris or Linux).  Solaris has a pull down opotion for
"remote login", what is the equivalent in GDM?

Thanks,
Brandon