[CLUE-Tech] Corrupt BitTorrent downloads?

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Mon Mar 29 21:10:23 MST 2004

This isn't supposed to happen, from what I've read. I just tried to
download the Fedora Core 2 test 2 using BitTorrent, and two of the four
ISOs are apparently corrupted. The first and fourth disk's md5sums do
not match the md5sums given for those ISOs. Has this happened to anyone
else?

This isn't the first time I've used BitTorrent, but it is the first time
that I've had (or noticed, anyway) this problem.

Best,
Zonker
--
Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober,
responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and