[CLUE-Tech] root kit checker

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu May 6 23:34:44 MDT 2004

Ah - I made an assumption that all apps would look to hosts.deny - I
didn't realize that only xinetd apps did, my bad.  And yeah - I figured
something like what Skip was saying - that even though I'm using a cisco
access list to deny connections to port 80 from that ip, msn has tricky
ways around it.  Oh well, and yeah - thanks for pointing out the phone
number I missed :) I WILL be calling it and at the very least, leaving a
message telling them a bill is on the way for the bandwidth usuage...