[CLUE-Tech] E-commerce software

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Tue May 18 13:32:25 MDT 2004

The company I work for decided to buy an e-commerce package called "Miva
Merchant"... first has anyone had any experience with this?  I'm having a
real hard time installing two copies of this using the same secure server.
Their documentation on the server side is really bad (non-existant).

At this point I'm wondering if we should use something else.  Does anyone
know of any good shopping cart/e-commerce packages?

Angelo

-
We had it tough ... I had to get up at 9 o'clock at night, half an
hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of dry poison, work 29 hours down
mill, and when we came home our Dad would kill us, and dance about on
our grave singing Haleleuia ...
		-- Monty Python