[CLUE-Tech] download and save rtsp?

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Tue May 18 14:38:22 MDT 2004

Well in that case, it's probably not worth writing anything for:

There is no notion of an RTSP connection; instead, a server maintains
   a session labeled by an identifier. An RTSP session is in no way tied
   to a transport-level connection such as a TCP connection. During an
   RTSP session, an RTSP client may open and close many reliable
   transport connections to the server to issue RTSP requests.
   Alternatively, it may use a connectionless transport protocol such as
   UDP.

(from the RFC)

Looks like a bit of a job using nc.