[CLUE-Tech] download and save rtsp?

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Tue May 18 14:09:47 MDT 2004

On Tuesday, 18 May 2004 at  2:28:24 -0400, Angelo Bertolli <angelo at freeshell.org> wrote:
> I was wondering, did you ever get this to work?
>
> If not, I was going to suggest using the RFC and nc to write a shell
> script to grab the feed.
>
> nc - arbitrary TCP and UDP connections and listens

I looked at cURL, and it has rtsp as one of the protocols
for support in the future.  However, it doesn't presently.

My purpose in trying to save the audio being served via rtsp
was a favor for my wife.  I was able to mirror all the data
she needed, except the audio.  When I couldn't do that for
her, she found a Windoze app that could.  At that point, I
stopped trying to figure out how to do it in Linux.