[CLUE-Tech] After DSL upgrade - some wierd problems

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri May 21 18:09:46 MDT 2004

Mark Gibson wrote:

>BTW, was anyone charged an installation fee by QWEST when they upgraded
>they're dsl?

Hi Mark,

They told me that they weren't charging the installation fee in the
month of March when I ordered mine.  I would assume from that statement
that they were planning on charging one later, but they didn't tell me
the price.  The way the person said it was "We don't charge the
installation fee this month because it's the first month we have the
product.")

Nate WY0X