[CLUE-Tech] apt-get list

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 16:27:55 MDT 2004

listing all available packages is pretty long, but if you're looking
for something in particular, you can use apt-cache search.  I think
there are other options to apt-cache, but I can't remember them off the
top of my head.  There is also a very good GUI (X) tool, called
synaptic, that I use most of the time.  Also, on the web there is
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

Brandon