[CLUE-Tech] Re: Getting There With FC2

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Tue Nov 9 11:21:52 MST 2004

Well, if you want something that's pretty quick and easy to use, wvdial
has always been good for me.  It's a commandline utility if that's ok.
It will automatically detect and set up some default modem settings, and
wvdial.conf is really easy to modify.  Then to go online, you'll have to
just start wvdial from the commandline.

Angelo