[CLUE-Tech] ISO weirdness

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:00:00 MST 2004

Over the last few days, I've used BitTorrent to grab the Fedora Core 3
ISOs for x86 and x86_64. Since my server at work has a nice fat pipe,
I've downloaded the ISOs onto it, and then used wget to reel 'em in to
my home computer.

Out of 8 ISOs, three have had bad MD5 sums when I checked them on my
home computer. They were fine on my work server, but something went
wonky between there and here, apparently.

Has anyone else had problems like this? I've done a bit of googling,
but haven't turned up anything useful so far.

I'm using wget 1.9 on SUSE 9.2, x86 arch. (Athlon 2600, 1.5GB RAM, 120
GB Maxtor ATA133 hard drive, if that makes any difference...)

Thanks,

Zonker
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"