[CLUE-Tech] RH flavor recommendation

qqq1one at yahoo.com qqq1one at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 23:54:35 MST 2004

Anyone have a recommendations on which flavor of RH is best for home
use these days?

In the past, if you wanted RH, it was easy: just install the latest
release.  Now there seem to be 3 options:

RH9 (features are getting dated, no?)
RH Enterprise WS (fork over $150+, but maybe it is worth it?)
Fedora Core 1/2/3 (I can't tell if any of these are appropriate for
home use in terms of security, stability, and continued availability of
updates)

RH Enterprise WS seems to be the safest bet, but isn't it currently
just 1 release newer than RH9?  Is RH Enterprise WS worth $150+
compared to RH9?

Let me know if I should be posting this over at clue-talk instead and
I'll resend it to there.