[CLUE-Tech] Recommendations for JavaScript DHTML Nav Menu

Russell Glissmann rglissmann at rfgsolutions.com
Fri Oct 1 13:18:48 MDT 2004

Try dynamicdrive.com.  I've used scripts from them for a long time, they
provide demos and indicate which scrips will work with which browsers.
Another place is getelementbyid.com.  Not my favorite, but still not
bad.  I've also got some references for the DOM, if you are interested
in getting into the nitty gritty :-)

Russ