[CLUE-Tech] Headless Mozilla

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Wed Oct 13 23:12:41 MDT 2004

I'd like for Mozilla to be loaded in the background, without a window.
I'd like to keep it in memory, even after I've closed all the other windows.

I don't use Firefox, because I don't necessarily want EVERY new link
opened up in a new tab.  I like the idea of me using middle click opens
new tabs.  Well Mozilla suite can do this, but the only way Firefox is
going to be able to do this is by somehow convincing the window manager
only to use [-remote "openURL($@ ,new-tab)"] when there is a
middle-click on a link.  And they won't do that because it will be
specific to Firefox and no other browser.

Angelo