[CLUE-Tech] Headless Mozilla

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:59:53 MDT 2004

Recent versions of firefox expose this feature in the
Options/Preferences dialog so that you don't have to dig into
about:config.  I think the best solution is to wait for Firefox 1.0 on
or about November 9th and then all of the Mail config problems will be
solved by simple GUI options.

I currently have Firefox and Thunderbird installed and when I go to
the "Tools" menu of Firefox I get "Read Mail (1 new)" and "New
Message" entries.

In my preferences I have my "Tabbed Browsing" set to "Open links from
other applications as a....new Tab in the most recent window."

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:30:15 -0600, Joe Zonker Brockmeier
<xonker at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 01:12:41 -0400, Angelo Bertolli
> As always, Google is your friend.

Google - and the http://www.mozillazine.org forums.

Greg