[CLUE-Tech] How to upgrade Fedora 1 to 2 over the net

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Fri Oct 15 22:29:48 MDT 2004

>First response from Google for fedora yum upgrade 1 2:
>
>http://www.brandonhutchinson.com/Upgrading_Red_Hat_Linux_with_yum.html
>
>I think it answers your question that yes, many have done this.
>
>It's only a few weeks until FC3...

Thanks, actually I think you sent this before--this is what I used last
time.  I still don't think I got it to work, unless last time I happened
to have done half of it.  It just didn't spend enough time installing to
convince me that it got everything, even though now it says there are no
more updates available.  Maybe I'll give FC3 a try when it comes out.
Until then, I think I'm going to be using Debian--maybe I can learn
something.

Angelo