[CLUE-Tech] ssh attempts

jim feldman jmf at jim-liesl.org
Thu Oct 28 15:07:02 MDT 2004

Just a script kiddie looking for a ssh server with easy to guess passwords.

It's "goin' around"

I always configure public ssh ports to only accept PKI with passphrase
encrypted keys (two part auth)

Depending on your "pipe" this can be a bit of a DoS till the
Sh**ForBrains moves on to it's next victim.