[CLUE-Tech] RE: Fedora Core 2 NFS server (mike havlicek)

Mike Cotton mcotton at mcotton.net
Fri Oct 29 20:47:34 MDT 2004

Mike,

I am actually having a very similar issue that I am still working on.  My
version is a bit different and I may have found the solution for us.  The
FC2 box is using the updated versions of several packages and the autofs
package seems to be the one that may be causing the issue for us.  We are
automounting our shares through ldap and our shares are on an ESv.3 RH
server.  They work great with the FC1 boxen in our environment, but the FC2
boxes are really getting along to well.  We will try upgrading the autofs
rpms next week and if it is helpful to you I can report back how it goes.

Mike Cotton

  7. Fedora Core 2 NFS server (mike havlicek)

Message: 7