[CLUE-Tech] Fedora CD Audio Issues

Jesse William jwilliam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:02:59 MDT 2004

mine was a fresh install. i didn't need to do anything special,
anaconda just recognized my hardware and everythig worked. with FC1 my
onboard nvidia ethernet didn't work and niether did my sound.

all in all i'm having a rather pleasant experience with FC2. more and
more things are just working with minimal amounts of tweaking.

oh, it did accidentally write GRUB to my windows drive(i have a 2
drive configuration, hda windows and hdd linux), however i suspect
that was my fault for not going into the advanced boot loader
configuration. everything works fine after i restored windows and
wrote GRUB to the correct disk.

regards,
JW