[CLUE-Tech] Fedora CD Audio Issues

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:44:48 MDT 2004

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:02:59 -0600, Jesse William <jwilliam at gmail.com> wrote:

> oh, it did accidentally write GRUB to my windows drive(i have a 2
> drive configuration, hda windows and hdd linux), however i suspect
> that was my fault for not going into the advanced boot loader
> configuration. everything works fine after i restored windows and
> wrote GRUB to the correct disk.

I'm having difficulty understanding what aspect of "accidentally write
GRUB to my windows drive" led to a need to restore windows?! If you
mean it rewrote the mbr on the windows drive, all you need is a grub
boot stanza to boot windows. In a prior setup, I even maintained a
/boot/grub structure on a windows partition and used it successfully
to boot linux and windows !!

--
 /\/\
(CR) Collins Richey