[CLUE-Tech] Problems with FTP over SSH

mike havlicek mhavlicek1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 16:17:37 MDT 2004

Yeah I know what you mean as far as band aids are
fine,
but what in the world went wrong in the first place...

On a tangent, but kinda related ....
Since I "upgraded" to this Fedora Core 2 stuff I have
been having problems with my mortal account. I log in
and do stuff for a couple of days .. log out and when
I try to log in again thru gdm it doesn't work ... and
the way I get logged back in again is to move my
mortal home and recreate the mortal account as root
... and copy the non . files and dirs....
ergh

-Mike